[OZAPRS] /MM APRS Timestamps via Win Link

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 19 08:24:39 EST 2004

Hi Merv

Whilst I cannot recall the name or even the callsign as it was some weeks
ago now but I did have a couple of emails with the chap placing the yachts
on the network.

Apparently, then, he generally entered them once each day or two mainly so
that those family and friends could track where at were at that time or
where they would expect to be at a given time, then it was not automatic
he
entered the information received via Winlink manually himself.

Things may have changed in the past few weeks so send him a message
yourself
if you need to get more or later info.

Regards Brian VK4BBS