[OZAPRS] Re: [radio] ozaprs Digest, Vol 20, Issue 16

Alex Colquitt alex at bywong.com
Thu Sep 16 07:59:08 EST 2004

You've a good strong signal into the Canberra area Tony, so you shouldn't
be having any trouble being decoded. I'd say the problem you're having is
due to LOI. If I can find my HF patch cable for my MFJ, I'll see if I can
get a few packets back to you. It's packed away someplace... ;-)

Cheers,

Alex VK1AC

Message: 3