[OZAPRS] Hobart APRS on 80m

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Sep 29 14:37:12 EST 2004

Interesting Ken .. Is this running 24 hrs a day ?? I will QSY my Gate from
40m after 2100 Hrs local here and see what goes.. In the morning I will
return to 40m before 0900 local .. My 80m antenna is reasonable to VK7
land.. I wonder how the noise levels will be frankly..

Will see what happens on 80m .. I could organise a very limited feed of
some
local VK5 traffic back to your system if it helps at all.. Let me know if
your interested..

73 Tony Hunt VK5AH