[OZAPRS] 2 metre APRS coverage.

Scott Evans vk7hse at southcom.com.au
Mon Oct 25 21:19:05 EST 2004

VK7.
Hobart area .. Understand coverage ? Kms radius of Hobart.
I gate - ? HF gate - ? Digi path for travellers  - ?

Hi to all on the list

2m APRS coverage for the Hobart area 145.175MHz

VK7KRW Derwent Valley (RELAY)

VK7HRW-2 Midland Highway (Hobart end!) (RELAY)

VK7KRJ-2 Hobart City (RELAY,WIDEn-n)

VK7HIL-1 Hobart Northern Suburbs (RELAY)

VK7HSE-4 Kingston & Channel (RELAY,TRACEn-n)

VK7HDM-12 IGATE

VK7HSE-4 HF Gateway (I’m still gating vhf traffic onto 80m 3.624.700 see

Digi Path for mobiles can be RELAY,WIDE or RELAY,WIDEn-n

Coverage from the Hobart GPO would be approx 30km radius

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans