[OZAPRS] 2 metre APRS coverage.

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Mon Oct 25 15:36:18 EST 2004

At 02:58 PM 25/10/2004 +1000, you wrote:

>VK6.
>Info required.

This is off the top of my head and is by no means official :-)

All frequencies 145.175.

PERTH - VK6HGR I-gate working with the well-sited VK6ZTN-1 digi covering
most of the Perth metro area. RELAY, WIDE will get you into the I-gate.

EAST OF PERTH - VK6RLK-1 digi. Unsure of coverage. WIDE, WIDE or RELAY,
WIDE should get you into the I-gate. My Igate rarely hears this digi
directly, mobiles might need RELAY, WIDE, WIDE.

SOUTH OF PERTH - VK6KSB-1 digi. Pinjarra. Covers southern Perth suburbs,
through Mandurah and half way to Bunbury mobile. RELAY, WIDE should get
you
Igated.

The vk6.aprs.net.au info is out of date. VK6BBS is no longer an Igate.

73
Gavin
VK6HGR

---
       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
    ICQ: 17230395  MSN: VK6HGR  Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au