[OZAPRS] 2 metre APRS coverage.

Ron and Val Smith rsmitj at tpgi.com.au
Mon Oct 25 15:32:51 EST 2004

Hi Ron,
For Gladstone, 145.175, digi gives coverage over radius of 30km. Needs
better antenna location.  Igate vk4cqu-3.  HF, vk4ags receives only on 30m
and feeds to 145.175 and hence to igate.
VHF wide,wide or the two hop equivalent.
HF gate, wide.

West of Gladstone, 144.725 (old network), vk4rga, coverage west of
Gladstone
to Banana and south of Biloela to near Monto.
Path wide,wide (No aprs equivalents)

Rockhampton, 144.725, old packet network.  vk4rar gives good coverage out
100km with excellent coverage to 60km radius.
Path wide,wide (No aprs equivalents)

Cheers
Ron
vk4ags