[OZAPRS] Tiny2 digi

David and Ann Fraser zl3ai at nzart.org.nz
Mon Oct 25 10:25:04 EST 2004

Hi Norm,

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:45:13 +1000, Norm McMillan wrote:

> G'day all,
> I have an old Tiny-2 TNC to use as an APRS digi. I have a few questions
> 1... is there a firmware upgrade to improve/enhance the implimentation
> 2... can anyone send me a "parameter" text file to save me time and
> trouble setting up the TNC  with the existing firmware. The battery had
> long since failed and dumped the bbRam so the defaults are loaded.
> 3...Thanks to Peter Reichelt for the Magellan info. One problem solved!
> --
> Norm, VK2XCI,
> Voice of The Edge of The Outback.
> QF27wd

I see that the excellent UIDIGI firmware has been mentioned by others.

uidigi-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

N8DEU has written a very helpful web page on the settings, see
http://www.qsl.net/n8deu/uidigi_eprom_settings.htm

73 David ZL3AI.

David Fraser  (ZL3AI)              Ann Fraser  (ZL3TNT)
http://www.qsl.net/zl3ai           http://www.geocities.com/qfmwaipara
Cellphone 021-294-0916             Cellphone 027-421-0715
Map location: http://map.findu.com/ZL3AI*          Phone (03) 314-6825
                                                     Fax (03) 314-6852
                                                    PO Box 12, Waipara
Learn more about Amateur (Ham) Radio at               North Canterbury
http://www.nzart.org.nz                                    New Zealand

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/