[OZAPRS] Magellan GPS 310

Norm McMillan njmcmillan at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 24 11:31:17 EST 2004

I would be grateful if someone could give me the "pin outs" for the data
cable connector on the back of the Magellan GPS 310. There are 4
contacts arranged in a semi-circle with a screw-hole in the middle. It
should be a simple matter to set up some sort of temporary connector!

I have the unit on loan while I set up my own aprs system. I dont feel
like shelling out for a cable when I know I'll not use it again!

It's a pretty basic GPS with no provision for an external antenna and so
only limited usefullness
--
Norm, VK2XCI,
Voice of The Edge of The Outback.