[OZAPRS] PORTS?

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 18 13:44:27 EST 2004

RonK,

Provided your login to the server is the same as your callsign (usual
configuration), all you need to do is to send a posit report. The server
takes the posit of your station and will adjust the filter to allow only
other posits within the desired range. (If you don't send any data to the
server, obviously it cannot work out where you are and sends no data back
you)

Regards,
Geoff