[OZAPRS] Return trip ...

Terry Neumann tfn at rbe.net.au
Sun Oct 10 20:51:16 EST 2004

Hi all,

We will be returning to SA tomorrow (monday).

I will have APRs opperating for the entire trip if things co-operate.

Plans are for 2 metres (-9) out from Canberra until (say) Gundagi ,
thence 30 metres (-15)  all the way home except  for Mildura area where
I'll run 2 metres again for a few kilometres  either side of the
anticipated coverage area.

We won't complete the trip in daylight so I'm not sure just 30 will
perform after sunset.

I might run 2 metres for the section around Eudunda.   On the other hand
I could be too tired to really care - it's kangaroo time too :-(

73
Terry
VK5ATN portable VK1