[OZAPRS] VK7HSE-4 APRS 80m

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Oct 8 09:27:37 EST 2004

Scott I have not been running on 80m the last few nights.. Tonight
(friday) I will come back and run it for the night. I have not heard any
of these Zl stations but it looks like they have been copying you just
reading the mail yesterday..

The noise levels are rather high on 80m for me to copy anything that weak
but you never know.