[OZAPRS] VK3WRM HF

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Oct 6 22:27:17 EST 2004

I just saw Terry 5ATN drive through Mildura this morning.. I suspect
Andrew
5EX will be on the way home in the next few days.. He may come back to 40m
so I will be staying on 40 for the next few days and then I may well
switch
it off next week.. Its been on there for nearly 3 weeks and Ive got to the
point that all tests I wanted to run are completed..