[OZAPRS] Interesting

kevcav abc123 at emirates.net.ae
Mon Oct 4 12:47:33 EST 2004

Terry,

Can I respectfully ask who is making intelligent use of the information
being progogated by the Igates in real time.

I have the view that there is no new phenomena discovered that HF PRS is
using. The communication protocol being used is not leading edge and has
long be discarded by most involved in the commercial or professional
sense. All the techniues being used are well known, expected and
predictable in the amateur literature.

Maybe the answer to the original question is therefore:

Big boys and their toys.

73's to all

Kevin