[OZAPRS] 80m on thursday night

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 3 11:25:43 EST 2004

My tones are 2100/2300 on an AEA DSP2232.
According to www.aprs.net, on 10mhz the mark freq is 10.149.2 giving
dial freq of 10.151.5 LSB.
Things would be much easier of course if the standard APRS frequencies
were not so darned close to band edges and were clear of interfering
stuff like Fax.

Graham

ZL1GTB