[OZAPRS] I hate summer!

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Mon Nov 22 14:01:25 EST 2004

Hi All.

For the last day or so the electrical noise at my home QTH has been so
intense that 2m with the squelch down sounds like 80m during the day. This

has killed off 2m packet forwarding and APRS.

I'll be walking around with a snoop loop and trying to figure out the
worst
affected power transformers/air-conditioners and bugging Western Power
about it, but until then, APRS and 2m packet from my QTH is basically
off-air.

I hate summer :-(

73
Gavin.

---
       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
    ICQ: 17230395  MSN: VK6HGR  Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au