[OZAPRS] Solution: XASTIR and .ecw files

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sat Nov 20 17:03:29 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 12:45:16PM +1030, Tony Hunt wrote:
> Why do people who run Linux seem to and up with blank messages on my
client
> here (MSOutlook) only for me to find their typing efforts as a TXT file
> attachment.. Its pretty odd .. I didnt think you could send attachments
on
> this Mail list .. So it must be my mail client that is doing this ??

In this case, Andrew forwarded a message as an attachment, and his
original message was blank. Regular (not forwarded) messages won't
appear that way. (Like this one.)

Of course it has nothing to do with Linux but rather your mailer
software. I'm using a text-based program called mutt; Andrew is using
Ximian Evolution.

Hamish