[SPAM: 4.500] [OZAPRS] ZL 30m Gates

Robert Thirkettle rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Nov 17 07:47:07 EST 2004

Hi All
	I only have a Transceiver on one HF port the other 30m only has
a receiver no TX that why you don't hear my 30M station unless some body
wants to donate me a second transceiver Hi Hi. I need my IC 706 HF rig
for my mobile.

Regards Rob Thirkettle  ZL3RX
Dept  Physics & Astronomy
University of Canterbury