[OZAPRS] Cleanup of ports on VKAPRS-IS

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 15 22:34:41 EST 2004

Fellas Ive emailed a copy of your comments to John 5ZTY as he looks after
Joes machine running APRSD .. Hopefully he makes a comment .. Yes its
possible to make filters with APRSD .. I suspect Hamish also knows how..
Not
sure if hes still subscribed to this list but he will be bound to reply to
my personal email to him..