[OZAPRS] Cleanup of ports on VKAPRS-IS

John Williams vk5zty at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 16 23:14:48 EST 2004

I did a mod on aprsd 2.23 for VK5UJ the vk5 igate to customise the port
14580
filter.

I'll dig it up on the weekend. Basically just hard coded the filter (at
source code level) into the ostreamstring that does the login to the
server.

Appologies for the brief answer.  Working late on a software contract and
just don't have the info to hand.

Cheers
John
VK5ZTY