[OZAPRS] HF Digipeating appears to have ceased...

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 27 17:46:07 EST 2004

Hi

Checking prior to and whilst driving to work HF digipeating was certainly
still occurring.

Checking again on the way home and again here from the shack NO HF
digipeating was taking place.

It would appear that the changes as in the message below have stopped HF
digipeating from taking place but will watch over the next few days to see
if it returns.

Thanks Richard, I thought it was Ross do not know where I got that from,
for making the changes, below, sure looks like you have fixed the HF
digipeating problem.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS

Richard's earlier message

Gents,

 Here are the current settings for VK3MY-4 which control ALL Digipeater &
Gate functions of the KAM XL.

 DIGIPEAT OFF/OFF

MYALIAS  TUNE/TUNE

MYGATE   GATE

UIDIGI   ON ECHO/OFF RELAY,WIDE,TRACE

UITRACE  disabled,32/disabled,32

UIFLOOD  disabled,30,NOID/disabled,32,NOID

MYNODE   VK3MY-10

UIGATE   ON/ON

 For the next 2 days UIGATE will be set to OFF/OFF and UIDIGI will be set
to OFF ECHO/OFF RELAY,WIDE,TRACE

If you do not understand or appreciate there functionality and priority I
suggest you read and fully understand the KAM XL manual on the Kantronics
web site before making any further comments.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK