[OZAPRS] VK3MY-4 Digipeating Further Report

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sat May 29 21:22:24 EST 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 08:02:36PM +0930, Andrew McDade wrote:
> I think I must concur with Brian. The HF digipeting is back again. There
must be finicky parameter that needs setting in the KAM XL to alleviate
the problem. Not that I believe its a real problem anyway. Its quite handy
in fact being able to hear some sort of response to ones own beacon being
sent out.

Most sensible post I've seen so far. Is the digipeating such a problem?
(So bad that it requires a dozen posts daily?)

73
Hamish