[OZAPRS] VK3MY-4 Digipeating

Trina And Ross rkeogh at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 27 00:10:18 EST 2004

HI Brian,
             As far as I know if you beacon on 30m you will not get a
beacon back from VK3MY-4, the Kantronics TNC I'm using does not allow this
feature while it is being used as a gateway, if your call is being sent
through the gate it can't be beaconed back out on H.F. at the same time,
my question is, do you have a Kenwood TM-D700A or TH-D7A listening to your
local VHF frequency, at the time you gate through my system, you will get
a response on the Kenwood in this case, as you beacon shall be sent back
via the net to your local VHF freq if this is the case, I can do that
here, or is the response coming from your H.F. set-up.

Ross VK3MY