[OZAPRS] Someone is digipeating on HF?

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Tue May 25 10:03:15 EST 2004

VK3MY-4 definitely responds to ECHO now.- with callsign replacement ,
which
is really handy. Im not sure whether Des's station is responding to ECHO
or
not at the moment though. There is at least one station responding to TUNE
and at least one station responding to TUNE2 as well, but with no callsign
replacement, - so not sure who these are !!!

Perhaps Richard could include these details ( once confirmed !! ) in his
HF
operators guide as well. Along with the appropriate tune frequencies for
the
various TNC,s, trackers, soundcard,  programs  etc as have been posted on
here numerous times before.

Regards .. Andrew VK5EX