[OZAPRS] Hf path in CQ

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Mon May 24 20:07:43 EST 2004

Thanks chaps, this makes it all a lot easier and more generic.

Another quicky for you all - Are any of the HF gatesways running ECHO or
TUNE as an alias at all.
Would be handy if some were for testing purposes. Currently I force a path
to either Des or Ross to do some testing, but this obviously requires
reprogramming the paths each time.

Any thoughts ..

73 .. Andrew   .. VK5EX