[OZAPRS] 40m copied Ron

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 27 17:00:54 EST 2004

Hi Ron

Thought you would like to see this.

15:53:44R VK4AGS-13>APU25H,GATE,WIDE <UI C Len=43>:
=2359.74S/15112.53E-Ron's HF Test {UIV32N}

B C N U
Brian

PS: As I am actually gating to the net only at this stage and others are
putting it to VHF I think that WIDE,WIDE would in this case be better that
GATE,WIDE.

I do not have the facility, at present, of putting it out on VHF here I am
hoping that others are doing so for me as I am only on HF and Internet no
TNC to put it to VHF as well.

As soon as Des VK4DMI returns he will do this but this could be some weeks
off yet unfortunately.