SPAM: RE: [OZAPRS] 40m 7.036lsb Gateway Open

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 26 21:00:29 EST 2004

Hi Peter

Just around the corner more or less normally I would not normally run HF
during the week but today I have just returned from visit to hospital and
have to take it real easy for the first two weeks even driving is out of
the question and will be away from work a little longer after that.

This means that I will be home and whilst I normally would only run 40m at
the weekends if you wish I can also run it while you are here although I
feel you would have a good chance of getting into the VK4GME-3 digipeater
on 145.175 from where you are staying.

Please let me know.

Enjoy you visit to VK4

B C N U