APRSD config was [OZAPRS] Findu and Email Unreliable ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Mar 15 20:13:47 EST 2004

Richard you asked..
> Does connecting to port 10152 also fix the lost posit problem on findU?

Good question.. Not easy to prove.. For some reason with our Igate
connected
to 10153 (VK/ZL Feed) our local posits seem to get through to Findu ok
most
of the time.. Its the posits via ISS/PCSAT that seem to be unreliable..

These posits are fed to the Igate over the local network and are heard by
the Igate just like local stations..

We have a gateway which digis the posits from the ISS/PCSAT downlink onto
145.175 basically.. I hear the ISS/PCSAT posits comming down and plot them
and the Local Digis hear and Digi them but its not getting any further
onto
the net most of the time..

Tony and Eva Hunt   wavetel at iname.com