APRSD config was [OZAPRS] Findu and Email Unreliable ?

geoff ggatward at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 15 20:24:22 EST 2004

Just checked the definition in the filters...   10153 contains a range
filter... The definition for the range filtering is:

----------------------------
r/lat/lon/dist : Range filter
Pass posits and objects within dist km from lat/lon.
lat and lon is signed integer degrees, i.e. negative for West/South and
positive for East/North. Up to 3 range filters can be defined at the same
time to allow better coverage.  Messages addressed to stations within the
range are also passed.

If your station sends a posit that puts it within the filter boundaries,
you
should definately be seeing the ACK messages coming back to you.

Regards,
Geoff