APRSD config was [OZAPRS] Findu and Email Unreliable ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Mar 15 19:29:19 EST 2004

Very good.. It would appear that the 10153 port isnt passing messages back
to VK from outside the country.. This is why we dont get ACKs back from
the
EMAIL servers..

 I realise this opens a can of worms but I suspect there is a solution
that
is configurable..

Ive changed the name of the subject to see if Geoff makes a comment and
maybee catch his eye..

Tony and Eva Hunt   wavetel at iname.com