[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network News....

Richard Hoskin (VK3JFK) vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Jun 21 15:55:06 EST 2004

Hi All,

I’d like to announce the commissioning of the new Receive Only IGate at
Wodonga, VK3KAW.

The IGate will service NE Victoria for all APRS Messaging and pass all
Posits heard thought VK3RAW-1 to APRS IS.

Thanks to Merv and Warren for their work in setting up this RX IGate.

Now that we have the final RX IGate in operations mobile trackers/Kenwoods
should change there path to RELAY,WIDE

The path change will reduce RF Network traffic levels while having little
effect on a mobiles ability to access the local RX IGate.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK