[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au issues

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 21 11:48:47 EST 2004

Folks,

I have upgraded aprs.net.au this morning to the same software that has
been
running on second.aprs.net.au for several days.

There seems to be an ongoing issue with aprs.net.au 'locking up' for some
reason, where it starts rejecting conenctions and established connections
may
start getting no data.

Hopefully this upgrade will help address the problem (there were some bug
fixes implemented relating to similar issues), however there are also some

checking scripts in place to hopefully give it a kick if it stops again
(and
notify me if it does happen...)

Please bear with us whilst we try to get to the bottom of this issue... If

aprs.net.au dies, remember that second.aprs.net.au carries identical
traffic.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG