[OZAPRS] Done it again

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 1 10:51:56 EST 2004

Hi again

One of these days I will learn to read my messages before I send them out
not after doing so.
I have done it yet again.
Hope as I get even older or should I say more mature I do not get worse
eh.

I mentioned -12 for Kenwood hand helds where it should have been -7.

I was though at the time trying in my own mind to work out why we would
have a separate SSID for laptops as like many I use both and used the -12
instead of -7 for the Kenwoods for the message that I sent out.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS