[OZAPRS] SSIDs further

rsmitj at tpg.com.au rsmitj at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 1 10:56:29 EST 2004

Hi All,
I think this will turn out to ber quite hard to do as there are just so
many possibilities and variations, eg
two cars.
I think the best we can come up with is a small number of key ones and
leave the rest.
I won't make any suggestions at this time as I have not really thought it
through but let's use the KISS
principle and try to keep our blood pressure down.
Cheers
Ron