[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au and second.aprs.net.au

Alan Wallace (ZL1AMW) alan at wallace.net.nz
Fri Jul 30 15:33:26 EST 2004

I am not sure what the meaning of your message is Hamish.

I did check the web status, and it showed everything as normal.  The
reason for my email was to describe the symptoms of the problem.  As
indicated in the symptoms, the problem was not a of lack of connection.

It certainly is fixed now.  Many thanks to whoever did that.

Alan ZL1AMW