[OZAPRS] VK5ATN Terry, Ron VK4BRG Mobile & VK4BBS-10 in ZL

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 17 15:04:30 EST 2004

Hi Terry

Just for info I am seeing you with in the Terminal but am not seeing you
on the map, not often but you are occasionally showing up in the terminal.

I do not really know why you are not showing on the map maybe it is
because you are perhaps not sending an icon?

Whilst it is raining on and off here I am out high pressure cleaning, no
water restrictions here, the extensive brick paving around the house going
to get wet one way or another so makes little difference with the rain.

We incidentally have had over 9 inches 225mm over the past few days here
at my QTH.

There is another weaker station I have heard two or three times today but
am unable to copy does not sound that it is on the correct frequency it
well maybe Ron VK4BRG who will be mobile around VK2,3 & 7 for the next
two-three months. This unknown station seems to starts off stronger but
appears weaken towards the end of its beacon

Watch out for VK4BBS-10 in Christchurch NZ next weekend and for the
following couple weeks.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS