[OZAPRS] Some speculation from an innocent bystander ...

Warren VK3BYD vk3byd at wia.org.au
Sun Jan 11 13:41:43 EST 2004

Brian,

> I read your comment on the 4 second beacon was this on HF or VHF and did
it
> also include any beacon text?
I was speaking of HF an no I have no beacon text, if you look at byd-15 it
the same 'data' as I send from byd-12 which is the HF station.

> Boy with your XYL tracking you and watching your speed you better behave
> yourself eh?
It not so much the behaving myself, but provides me with a level of
"safety
watch" for someone who spends most of his working day by himself and often
away
from civilisation.

73
Warren.