[OZAPRS] VK/ZL Regional APRS Internet Server Update.

Steve Davis steve at zl2ucx.gen.nz
Fri Jan 9 12:30:57 EST 2004

Richard,

While I am probably not the best option for VK/ZL I may be able to provide
a primary ZL only feed and then we can have redundancy for that on yours.

I have been considering setting up a Linux IS for a while, but still have
not gotten around to it. At present I have volume based charging and DHCP
address which is not the best, but am hoping to get a static address and
better volume price soon.

What is the minimum system to run the APRS IS Server software?

Also how is the apr.net.au domain managed and paid for?

I will keep in touch.

73
Steve