[OZAPRS] Help is there, if wanted

Robert Thirkettle rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Jan 5 12:12:53 EST 2004

Hi All
        What I have done works even better set the alias to a call of
tune. Set your path to tune and set your beacon to every 10 seconds tune
slowly until you hear your packet being Digipeater keep tuning until it
doesn't work note both frequencies spilt the difference set your dial to
this frequency. You should now be right in the middle of the TNC's
filters. Don't forget to remove tune and reset the beacon to a more
realistic rate. PS ( this only works if the gate way is  using a
transceiver and has tune set as a digi callsign )