[OZAPRS] Re: ozaprs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 13

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 27 17:59:39 EST 2004

The problem with Rich Text, and the reason why mailing lists refuse it, is
for people who get mailing lists through digests. Digests, where you get
one
mail a day, and not 50, are useful if you join the APRS list on TAPR.

So the universal language of the web is universal except for those that
read
via digests...

Darryk

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking