[VK2-APRS] WYONG APRS Help Needed

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Feb 17 08:12:10 EST 2004

People

I need some help for Wyong for the APRS stand. All the equipment and
handouts are done, but I need people to help staffing the stand.

Specifically I need someone from 9:30 to 10:10, but other times are needed
too.

We have some free tickets, and if you can help out, even if only for an
hour
or so I will send you a ticket. And don't worry if you are just someone
using APRS, and not an expert. You probably know a lot more than many
people
in the ham community.

Please let me know ASAP

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ELTolB/TM