[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au

Geoff vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 3 21:43:52 EST 2004

Wow – that’s a first
   aprs.net.au  was rebooted yesterday for
maintenance and the Igate did not start cleanly – now fixed.

Second.aprs.net.au is at my work QTH, and it seems we are having some
routing issues with our ISP again.   Hopefully it will be back very soon
(it is impacting my employer as well
..)

Sorry for the rare full downtime event!   :-)

Geoff  VK2XJG