[OZAPRS] UI frame contents

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sun Dec 12 13:33:35 EST 2004

Hi Norm,

Yes UIV subs it's version number of APRS,

> GATE I can handle,

It was GATE because VK3MY-4 (a Kantronics type gate with no call sub.)
gated
you from HF to VHF. If it was a station running UIV or a smart digi Gate
would have been subsitituted for a call sign.

> VK3RMD-1 Digi'd in place of the WIDE
Yep.

> qAO I have no clue

This indicates the IGate 'marker' station that gated you from VHF (or HF)
the internet.

> VK3SB gated me onto the Network?
>
> Maybe some-one could point me to a webpage?

Try www.aprs.net.au , www.vk3.aprs.net.au etc they will have some answers
on
it.

Cheers