[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network Update:

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Thu Dec 9 23:53:19 EST 2004

Sounds like a lucky one.. We have noticed that having a good size set of
batteries across the supplies seems to save alot of BANGS and absorb the
brunt of it long enough to save equipments .. It might not save the
supplies or the fuses but it saves the more expensive hardware alot of the
time ..

73 Tony VK5AH