[OZAPRS] Some other news

David Tilson dave at daves-portal.com
Mon Dec 6 20:16:25 EST 2004

Congrats to Darryl and Nicole.

One of my Groomsmen (Howard VK3DLH) had APRS on board and he drove the
bridesmaids to my wedding, last January.  But my father-in-law (Ian
VK3IDL who also has APRS in his vehicle) wouldn't let me set up a data
projector and laptop at the wedding venue - Doh!  I had to wait to see
if my bride would turn up like everyone else...  Fortunately she did :-)

Regards,

Davidt, VK3UR