[OZAPRS] Testing Tiny Trak unit.

Andrew Wall astroman02 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 2 10:25:53 EST 2004

Thanks Tony, it was actually my dad (vk5cu) who got me interested in using
APRS for one of my hobbies (storm chasing). Just gives me an excuse to do
two hobbies in one.  It's taken a while to got to where I am now due to
various reasons. I did a little experimenting with the audio levels this
morning, they seem to be okay now, I think they were a little high
yesterday so I backed it off a bit.

I haven't got the corner pegging enabled, I don't see the need for it, as
you said it causes trouble with unnecessary packets. I wasn't sure on the
beaconing, I will set it back to 2 minutes when it is installed in the
car.

Thanks for the reply, happy aprsing.

Andrew
vk5naj