[OZAPRS] Hamfests.

Noel Rowe noel-r at clear.net.nz
Fri Aug 27 13:54:33 EST 2004

Greetings,

A request to anybody that can tell me the dates of any hamfests or similar
events that may be on in Brisbane area, or the Sunshine or Gold Coasts
etc, in Sept to Dec 04?

My wife (ZL1FW) and myself are thinking of taking a holiday over that way,
and it would be nice to take in a ham event while we were in the area.

You can mail me direct if you prefer, as this is not strictly APRS, using
the address of my callsign at nzart.org.nz

Nice to see at times up to 10 VK stations on my screen via 30m HF.  Keep
the beacons rolling in!

Noel, ZL3GR.