[OZAPRS] test test test

Tony Farrow tony at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 11:57:02 EST 2004

Hi Tony,

I am sorry to hear that you have had some problems with sending mail to
this
list. The list is actually not malfunctioning. To prevent spam and other
abuse this list, like most others these days, is "closed". This means that
it will only accept mail from one of the exact same addresses that the
member has enrolled.

Please drop me a line if you are still having probs.

Cheers & 73,

Tony vk2tjf