[OZAPRS] Just finished going through the held messages

Craig craigp at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 23:46:34 EST 2004

G'day all,

Have just gone through the held messages, most of which was spam.

If I have let any e-mail through as duplicates I am sorry but it is hard
to figure out.

Can I remind all member of the list that the ozaprs mailing list will only
allow subscribed or known e-mail address through.

You can subscribe other email addresses but mark them as nomail so you do
not receive duplicates, this will then allow posting those addresses.

Regards,

Craig VK2BTQ