[OZAPRS] UI-View Registration in Oceania

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Aug 18 11:31:26 EST 2004

People

In accordance with the Wishes of Roger Barker, G4IDE, UI-View, Richard
Hoskin and Myself are now able to issue registration codes for UI-View. We
would ask that you do not email us directly, but send email to

	UIVIEW at APRS.NET.AU

You will need to provide your Callsign and your name. If you do not have a
Callsign you will need to let us know why you would like access.

If you are from the Americas or Europe there will be others providing
registration service there. Check the UI-View mailing list on Yahoo
Groups.

We would also encourage those who have not paid for UI-View to make a
donation to an anti-cancer organization. To make it easy I have provided a
link to one here in NSW who provide inline donations.

	http://www.nswcc.org.au/editorial.asp?pageid=709

	https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/ssl/donation3.cfm

In a few days we will release this to the world - until then consider this
beta test.

Also please remember that Richard and I have real jobs. So please give us
week to return the details.

Darryl

P.S. I will be out of the country for three weeks from the 5th of
September
visiting the USA, London and Rome. If you need TinyTrak's or anything like
that before I leave please contact me ASAP.

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking