[OZAPRS] Heard on 30m.

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 17 15:13:47 EST 2004

Hi Noel,

It is good to see that the HF Gate systems are working well.

We must keep in mind however the main purpose and original requirement for
the APRS HF Gate network is to provide good reliable Local (VK/ZL) APRS
communications to mobile vehicles in our area which our out of range of
VHF APRS. If there is too much ‘DX’ then it will reduce the efficiency of
the HF APRS network and may discourage locals from going APRS HF Mobile.

There’s a lot of the Ozzie Outback to be covered.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____